At Beanberry Coffee, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality coffee experience through sourcing, roasting and getting great coffee to everyone who asks for it. We are friendly, courteous and professional, and, above all, we are passionate about what we do. We are expanding and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us to work in our first retail location in Kingston upon Thames.
As part of our team, you will:
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests;
- Work in a team to dial in and serve a selection of delicious coffees in a variety of brewing methods including espresso, pour over and cold brew;
- Stay knowledgeable about Beanberry’s current coffee (and food) offerings through tasting, cupping and continuous coffee learning;
- Continuously taste and evaluate coffee drinks to ensure quality, uphold the highest standards and keep developing your coffee palate;
- Support your team in keeping our retail venue run smoothly. These tasks may vary but can include clearing tables, washing dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and taking out rubbish.
- Passionate about coffee, food and creating hospitality experiences;
- A professional - you are serious about your work but don’t take yourself too seriously;
- Reliable and consistent. Your manager and teammates can always depend on you to be punctual, looking sharp in accordance with our dress code, and bringing your A game;
- Obsessed with the detail, you love honing your craft in understanding each cup of coffee for its potential;
- A great communicator, dedicated to your team and your guests - you understand and value empathy and use it to guide interactions on and off the job;
- Flexible and available to work weekends.
As part of your job, you will:
- Continue learning about coffee in the environment that is supportive and fun;
- Regularly cup coffees with the roasting team, developing your coffee palate and providing valuable feedback to continuously improve our product offering;
- Have an opportunity to develop as a coffee professional in a dynamic and fast growing coffee business.
If you think you are the right fit, do let us know. Apply by emailing a cover letter and CV that includes at least three professional references to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!